2015/09/01

Staying Alive

Just a quick update on what I've been up to, since it wasn't a great idea to release five queued up blog posts in two weeks, as it turns out.
I couldn't have known, really, I just happened to lose almost all my motivation over these two weeks, and got hooked on Dontnod's Life is Strange. I played through all four available episodes in, like three days. Twice. Once the fifth episode is out, I'll try and write an in-depth analysis of that game's design.

Until then, I'll try to stay focused on building a game, but before I return to doing actually useful stuff for the project, there's one last F# project I want to work on.
I call it IMPALE, the IMage PAlette anaLyzEr. It's just a small console app that takes an image file, performs some data mining and spits out a couple of diagrams in another image file.

I don't have any big plans in store for that, and I don't intend to let it take longer than like a week, but no promises. Until it's done,

see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment